Do you want to become a significant employee in an expansive SaaS company that works at the forefront of the latest online, video, and streaming technology? Now you have the chance to take part in a fantastic adventure with us!
Quickchannel is a SaaS company that develops and sells the market's best streaming and online video solutions, a segment that has seen massive demand growth during the Covid era. We currently have over 20 partners around the world and over 160 customers in both the public and private sector - customers such as Telia, Arbetsförmedlingen, and SPP. We have recently raised external capital and are in a strong growth phase transitioning from a start-up to a scale-up, and therefore we are now looking for a new Fullstack Developer to join our team.
You will work in a small team in a company with a culture characterized by a high ceiling, teamwork and humility. In the role, you will have great opportunities to influence the company's future development and career steps and work with a high impact product. With us you will be able to move all over the stack (50/50) and be able to make an impact on teams agenda, work and results.
- Manage and develop existing and new functions in the system.
- Plan and create projects
Who are you?
We at Quickchannel are looking for someone who have a few years of experience in web development and have good knowledge in C# and are comfortable to work all the way for the back end to the features in the front end. You are a generalist who likes to be involved in different kinds of tasks and levels of assignment, you enjoy that everyday isn't the same.
At Quickchannel, we value the following qualities: Driven, Committed, Positive, Humble, Helpful and Cooperative. To succeed in the role, it is important that you are ambitious and pragmatic but at the same time pay attention to details in your work. You have a good ability to cooperate and are tolerant to stress. You are eager to learn and you should be able to give and receive feedback.
- Backend: C#, .NET, Linux
- Database: SQL
- Knowledge of different Operating systems
- Network and Infrastructure knowledge
- Opportunity to work remote up to three days a week
- Healthcare package
- Market salary
- We believe in development at all possible levels, so if you have the ambition, we are happy to give you the conditions.
- Inspirational conferences and kickoffs
- You will be an important cog in a successful company with short decision paths and great ambitions
- An exciting and challenging job in an entrepreneurial company in growth that is constantly evolving and wants to move forward
- A company with a strong set of values
- A wonderful team where everyone contributes to a good and inspiring work climate
- Fresh Office - Your role will be placed at our new office in Strängnäs, Stallarholmen or Gamla Stan, Stockholm City Centre.