Do you want to become a key player within sales in a growing SaaS company? Do you want to work with the latest online video and streaming platform, focusing on the Norwegian market? Then this is your chance to join an exciting adventure with us at Quickchannel.
Quickchannel is a SaaS company that develops and sells one of the market's best streaming and online video solutions, a segment that has seen massive demand growth during the Covid era. We currently have over 20 partners around the world and over 300 customers in both the public and private sectors - customers such as Storebrand, Skanska & Norway Health Tech. We have recently raised external capital and are in a strong growth phase transitioning from a start-up to a scale-up, and therefore we are now looking for a Sales Development Representative to join our Sales team!
We are looking for a result-driven Sales Development Representative who has a strong drive and good communication skills. As our SDR, working towards the Norwegian market, you’ll be playing a crucial role in breaking into new accounts and fostering relationships with multiple contacts within all levels of our target customer segment.
You will collaborate closely with Account Executives to establish a territory “plan of attack” including target companies and prospects in the Norwegian market. You will be responsible for Business to Business (B2B) prospecting and contacting potential clients in the public sector and corporate customers. Your main goal is to schedule meetings, demos, and product presentations for the Account Executives.
This is a great opportunity to accelerate the growth of Quickchannel and your career in B2B sales. We see that you thrive in an environment with ambitious targets where your goal is to always succeed. At Quickchannel, you will have a strong product portfolio and a modern sales tech stack to support you in exceeding your goals.
Who are you?
- Fluent in English, both verbally and in writing. Being fluent in Norwegian is a strong merit
- 1-2 years of experience from another SDR role (preferably from B2B SaaS)
- Strong interest in developing yourself and willingness to grow as a sales professional
- Strong emotional intelligence and relationship building to develop rapport and credibility with prospects stakeholders
- You have a way with words and can write email copy and sequence campaigns that convert
- Experience using various channels to prospect (LinkedIn, Email, Call, Video)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Enjoy building new relationship with prospects and the willingness to do whatever it takes to succeed.
- Experience in using a CRM platform (ideally HubSpot)
- Opportunity to work partly remote
- Market salary
- Modern Sales Tech with Hubspot CRM, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Vainu, and more
- We believe in development at all possible levels, so if you have the ambition, we are happy to give you the conditions
- Inspirational conferences and kickoffs
- Weekly breakfasts at the office and regular AWs
- You will be a part of an important cog in a successful company with short decision paths and great ambitions
- An exciting and challenging job in an entrepreneurial company in growth that is constantly evolving and wants to move forward
- A company with a strong set of values
- Great colleagues and a supporting team
- Central office in Gamla Stan, Stockholm
If you think this could be you – get in touch. We will meet interesting candidates on an ongoing basis.
COME JOIN US