Do you want to become a significant employee in an expansive SaaS company that works at the forefront of the latest online, video, and streaming technology? Now you have the chance to take part in a fantastic adventure with us!
Quickchannel is a SaaS company that develops and sells the market's best streaming and online video solutions, a segment that has seen massive demand growth during the Covid era. We currently have over 20 partners around the world and over 200 customers in both the public and private sector - customers such as Lantmäteriet, Skanska & SPP. We have recently raised external capital and are in a strong growth phase transitioning from a start-up to a scale-up, and therefore we are now looking for a new DevSecOps to join our team.
As DevSecOps at Quickchannel, you’ll be a part of a small team of sharp engineers, building and managing a world-class video streaming platform. We work with both corporate and public sector customers, and our focus on quality and compliance is unparalleled. You will bring an additional point-of-view on information security, both in architecture and processes to the team.
In this role you will;
- be an integrated part of our development teams, bringing deployment, information security and ideally a compliance mindset to initiatives.
- drive maintenance, monitoring and scaling of our networking and server infrastructure.
- stay on top of industry trends and continually evaluate our infrastructure and process to inform our direction.
- manage third-party consultants in e.g. certifications, pen-testing, and assessments.
- be a valued part of roadmap discussions, since the Quickchannel product offer is intimately linked to our technical infrastructure.
- be a part of the first-line team handling and investigating incidents, sharing on-call responsibilities.
Who are you?
We are looking for a candidate with an excellent understanding of the modern Linux software stack, from cloud/self-hosted hybrid networking, and over-performance considerations of databases to the orchestration of complex environments.
Furthermore, we are looking for someone with;
- proven capacity of working with modern information security and development practices - CI/CD.
- curious, investigative team player with a pragmatic and data-driven approach. Your technology choices are outcome-driven.
- Master’s in Software Engineering, Computer Science or any other related fields, or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years working with DevOps or information security in preferably a startup or scaleup environment.
- white-hat activities (e.g. bug bounties, CTF, etc) are strongly meriting.
- experience working with customer and regulatory demands on cybersecurity and compliance (e.g. ITIL, OWASP, GDPR, WCAG, ISO27001) is strongly meriting.
- B2B SaaS experience and experience in video streaming is meriting.
- experience in vetting integrations as part of customer projects or partnerships is meriting.
At Quickchannel, we value the following qualities: Driven, Committed, Positive, Humble, Helpful, and Cooperative.
To succeed in the role, it is important that you are ambitious and pragmatic but at the same time pay attention to details in your work. You have a good ability to cooperate and are tolerant of stress. You are eager to learn and you should be able to give and receive feedback.
What we offer
- We believe in development at all possible levels, so if you have the ambition, we are happy to give you the conditions.
- Inspirational conferences and kickoffs
- You will be an important cog in a successful company with short decision paths and great ambitions
- An exciting and challenging job in an entrepreneurial company in growth that is constantly evolving and wants to move forward
- A company with a strong set of values
- A wonderful team where everyone contributes to a good and inspiring work climate
- Your role will be placed at our office in Strängnäs- Stallarholmen or in our offices in Gamla Stan, Stockholm City Centre, or Liljeholmen.