Do you have a passion for sales and want to play a key role in a expansive SaaS company that works at the forefront of the latest online, video, and streaming technology? Now you have the chance to take part in a fun and exciting adventure with us!
Quickchannel is a SaaS company that develops and sells the market's best streaming and online video solutions, a segment that has seen massive demand growth during the Covid era. We currently have over 20 partners around the world and over 190 customers in both the public and private sector - customers such as Lantmäteriet, Skanska & SPP. We have recently raised external capital and are in a strong growth phase transitioning from a start-up to a scale-up, and therefore we are now looking for a new Sales Development Representative to join our team.
We are looking for a result-driven Sales Development Representative who has a strong drive and good communication skills. Your responsibility is to open the conversation and build the initial relationship with a prospect client. You will be responsible for Business to Business (B2B) prospecting and contacting potential clients in the public sector and corporate customers. Your main goal is to schedule meetings, demos, and product presentations for the Swedish Account Executive team.
Development is important to us. This is great career opportunity for you who want to develop into an Account Executive role in 8-9 months if everything goes well. At Quickchannel, you will have a strong product portfolio and technical support to help you succeed in your position.
- Great career opportunity in B2B sales
- Great team with a fun company culture
- Strong product in a growing market
- A development path into an Account Executive role
- Opportunity to work remotely up to three days a week
- Opportunity to work in a successful and fast-growing company with short decision paths and great ambitions
- Competitive compensation
Who are you?
- 1-3 years of Sales experience (B2B or B2C)
- Strong interest in developing yourself and willingness to grow as a sales professional
- Good ability to develop and build long-lasting relationships with customers and partners
- Ambitious and relentless attitude
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in using a CRM platform
- Fluent in Swedish and English.
At Quickchannel, we value the following qualities: Driven, Committed, Positive, Humble, Helpful, and Cooperative. To succeed in the role, you must have excellent communication skills, written and verbal, have relational intelligence, and know-how to prioritize and move from one task to another. You are also confident and self-motivated in everything you do and are driven to achieve good results.
- A company with a strong set of values
- A wonderful team where everyone contributes to a good and inspiring work climate
- An exciting and challenging job in an entrepreneurial company in growth that is constantly evolving and wants to move forward
- We believe in development at all possible levels, so if you have the ambition, we are happy to give you the conditions
- Inspirational conferences and kickoffs
- You will be an important cog in a successful company with short decision paths and great ambitions
- Opportunity to work remote
- Market salary
- Two nice offices in Gamla Stan, Stockholm City Centre, and in Strängnäs, Stallarholmen.
If you think this could be you - get in touch. We will meet interesting candidates on an ongoing basis!
COME JOIN US