Are you a driven, passionate professional with a strong desire to learn and collaborate? Do you want to play a key role in supporting the success of our sales team and the growth of our company in the UK market? Are you looking to join a company, and sell solutions that truly make a difference to the end user and their business? If you answered yes to these questions, then we would like to speak to you.
Quickchannel is a SaaS company that develops and sells one of the market’s best streaming and online video solutions, a segment that has seen a massive demand growth in recent years. We’re on a mission to help our customers better communicate using webinars and webcasts, interacting with their audience, be it internal or external. We are helping companies globally, to reduce travel whilst remaining engaged with their employees and their existing or future clients.
We are currently in a scale-up phase and expanding our sales team in the UK. The role is remote, and the rest of the team is located in or around Berkshire.
Quickchannel, is growing and we’re looking for a result driven Sales Development Representative to join our Sales team in UK&I. Your responsibility is to start conversations and build the initial relationship with a prospective client. You will focus on Business to Business (B2B) prospecting, contacting potential clients both from the corporate world and public sector. Your main goal is to schedule meetings, demos, and product presentations for the UK Account Executive team.
We’re looking for a talented prospector who thrives on the thrill of the hunt. Talking to new people, identifying opportunities, digging for key contacts, and engaging in active conversation; activities that you enjoy. This is a unique opportunity to create a big impact in the streaming industry, and to support you, we have a talented team to ensure our success with you.
- Prospecting and booking demo meetings with new contacts and leads.
- Drive the outbound prospecting effort for your territories in support of your account executive’s sales strategy.
- Research potential new prospects using various web-based tools.
- Develop new sales opportunities with qualified buyers and keep your account executive’s pipeline looking healthy.
- Always keeping your data and CRM updated.
- Leverage a modern lead generation tool stack, including Hubspot, LinkedIn, Leadfeeder etc.
- Achieve or exceed monthly quotas of Qualified Meetings.
Who You Are :
- You have 1-3 years of Sales experience (B2B).
- You have a strong interest in developing yourself with a willingness to grow as a sales professional.
- You have a great ability to develop and build long-lasting relationships with customers and partners.
- You have experience in using a CRM platform.
- Excellent communication skills. You know what to say and more importantly, how and when to say it.
- Willing to go the extra mile with a strong work ethic, disciplined and resourceful.
- Own it. You’re in control of your success, starting with how you plan on achieving it.
- You are fluent/native in English.
We are offering a great career opportunity in B2B sales, and a development path into an Account Executive role over time, in a successful and fast-growing company with short decision paths and great ambitions. You will be a part of a team that is dedicated, fast-moving, and passionate. The team needs more talented professionals to join, who are driven to make a positive impact.
We hire based on our core values, one company – one team, think bigger, always be learning, great execution over perfect planning and user success is our success.
If you require any form of accommodation during the application process, don’t hesitate to let us know and we’ll work to ensure it’s a positive experience for you.
We promise to read and review every application that comes through to detect talent, everyone has a great story, and we want to read about it.
Within ten days of us receiving your application, you'll find out if you're moving forward in the process or not. Interviews will be held via Teams video conference, and candidates can expect to meet various members of our team as we embark on a remote recruitment process to find the next great Sales Development Representative to join Quickchannel.
Quickchannel, are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.