Do you want to become a significant employee in an expansive SaaS company that works at the forefront of the latest online, video, and streaming technology? Now you have the chance to take part in a fantastic adventure with us!
Quickchannel is a SaaS company that develops and sells the market's best streaming and online video solutions, and we have seen an unprecedented demand shift during the COVID era. We currently have more than 20 partners around the world and over 190 customers across the public and private sectors – with representative customers such as Lantmäteriet, Skanska and SPP. As we’ve recently raised external capital from marquee investors, we are in a strong growth phase transitioning from a start-up to a scale-up, and therefore we are now looking for a Product Designer to join our team.
We are a small and high-performing team with a passion to find smart solutions to complicated problems. Do you find pleasure in creating intriguing user journeys and designing innovative and intuitive interfaces?
You will be our primary designer shaping the future of our web app. With a product that touches many users, your work will define the Quickchannel experience. Additionally, as a small yet growing company, you have an outsize influence on the team's agenda, work, and result, and with it the chance to shape your own career as we grow.
You’ll get to:
- Work closely with the product owner on new development and product roadmaps, with responsibility for the design of all new functionality that reaches users.
- Build your own workflow: Research, analyze product data, mock-up and user-test new functionality, collaborating with marketing, customer success and engineering.
- Drive the application of our fresh-off-the-presses branding and UX guidelines on user-facing products.
- Work on final design in user stories as part of our agile practice, close together with the rest of our development team.
Who are you?
We are looking for someone with prior experience of working in digital design. In the role, you need to understand the user’s needs, motivations, behaviors and be able to translate them into actionable deliverables - through strong conceptual thinking. You have a creative way of thinking and a strong ability to interpret both data and qualitative feedback, and from that draw conclusions that translate into ideas. In addition to this, you have an understanding of business metrics and the ability to translate company goals and objectives into digital experiences.
At Quickchannel, we value employees embodying the following qualities: Driven, Committed, Positive, Humble, Helpful and Cooperative. To succeed in the role, it is important that you are good at collaborating since you will work across functions. You are ambitious and have an inner drive, and through curiosity, you love to creatively explore and make complex things feel simple through great design. You are a curious team player who thrives in a high tempo environment, working in cross-functional teams where you will work to make a purposeful difference for leading brands. You have a good ability to cooperate and you should be able to give and receive feedback.
- 3 years experience in digital design – web app or mobile design – working from discovery through mockup to final designs
- Knowledge and continuing interest in industry tools (we use Figma, Miro and Gitlab, among others)
- Fluent in English and Swedish
- Experience with accessible design, particularly Web Content Accessibility Guidelines, is a merit
- Previous experience in video streaming is a merit
- HTML/CSS skills are a merit
- Market salary
- Competitive healthcare package
- Modern office - you can work out of our fresh, new office at Stallarholmen, Strängnäs or in Gamla Stan, Stockholm.
- Option to work remote, up to three days a week - we’re a video streaming company, after all!
- Continual learning through inspirational conferences and kickoffs
- We believe in development at all possible levels, so if you have the ambition, we are happy to give you the conditions.
- An exciting and challenging job in an entrepreneurial company, with a wonderful team where everyone contributes to a good and inspiring work climate
If you think this could be you - get in touch. We will meet interesting candidates on an ongoing basis!