Do you have a passion for helping customers and leading others? Do you want to become a significant employee in an expansive SaaS company that works at the forefront of the latest online, video, and streaming technology? Now you have the chance to take part in a fun and exciting adventure with us!
Quickchannel is a SaaS company that develops and sells the market's best streaming and online video solutions, a segment that has seen massive demand growth during the Covid era. We currently have over 20 partners around the world and over 190 customers in both the public and private sector - customers such as Lantmäteriet, Skanska & SPP. We have recently raised external capital and are in a strong growth phase transitioning from a start-up to a scale-up, and therefore we are now looking for a new VP Customer Success to join our team.
As a VP Customer Success in Quickchannel you are the customer’s advocate and your focus is customer satisfaction, retention, and identifying opportunities to grow and relationships with our customers and partners. You will ensure our customers successfully adopt and get full value from our products, by driving activities and supporting them at all key points in the customer life cycle. You will also be the leader of the Customer Success team, and inspire Customer Success across the company by working closely with our technical support, product, market, and sales team.
- You will be responsible for the team KPIs and target reach.
- Developing and execute on processes for three major workflows; onboarding, expansion, and renewals.
- Responsible for hiring and developing team members to ensure team composition is according to organisational plan and resource needs.
- Effectively demonstrate and communicate product’s USPs, positioning, and competitive advantage.
- Responsible for implementing systems and work routines to be able to work effectively.
- Handle contract negotiations and mitigate push-backs during the upsell and renewal cycle.
- Analyse usage data to understand upsell opportunities and churn risk for each customer.
- Regularly share expertise with the team to support continuous learning and improvement.
Who are you?
We are looking for someone who has a university degree and 5 years of experience in customer success and sales. You have strong communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills. You have the ability to understand different customer needs, profiles, and business problems to handle expansion and renewal cycles and negotiations. You are fluent in English and Swedish, both verbal and written.
At Quickchannel, we value the following qualities: Driven, Committed, Positive, Humble, Helpful, and Cooperative. To succeed in the role, you must have excellent communication skills, written and verbal, have relational intelligence, and know-how to prioritize and move from one task to another. You are also confident and self-motivated in everything you do and are driven to achieve good results.
- A company with a strong set of values
- A wonderful team where everyone contributes to a good and inspiring work climate
- An exciting and challenging job in an entrepreneurial company in growth that is constantly evolving and wants to move forward
- We believe in development at all possible levels, so if you have the ambition, we are happy to give you the conditions
- Inspirational conferences and kickoffs
- You will be an important cog in a successful company with short decision paths and great ambitions
- Opportunity to work remote
- Healthcare package
- Market salary
- Two nice offices in Gamla Stan, Stockholm City Centre, and in Strängnäs, Stallarholmen.
If you think this could be you - get in touch. We will meet interesting candidates on an ongoing basis!
COME JOIN US