Do you speak Finnish and English and have a passion for sales and customer relations? Do you want to become a significant employee in an expansive SaaS company that works at the forefront of the latest online, video, and streaming technology? Now you have the chance to take part in a fun and exciting adventure with us!
Quickchannel is a Swedish SaaS company that develops and sells the market's best streaming and online video solutions, a segment that has seen massive demand growth during the Covid era. We currently have over 20 partners around the world and over 190 customers in both the public and private sector - customers such as Lantmäteriet, Skanska & SPP. We have recently raised external capital and are in a strong growth phase transitioning from a start-up to a scale-up, and therefore we are now looking for a new Customer Success Representative to join our team.
In the role, you are the customer’s advocate and your main focus is customer satisfaction, retention, and identifying opportunities to grow and relationships with our customers and partners to the Finnish Market. You will ensure that our customers successfully adopts and get full value from our products, by driving activities and supporting them at all key points in the customer life cycle.
You will be a part of our Customer Success team that consists of two other employees and work closely with our technical support & delivery, product, and sales team. As a Customer Success Representative there is no typical day, some days you will have to focus on solving urgent problems together with our customers, and other days you will be brainstorming together with colleagues about new working strategies. The only thing that makes the days similar to each other is that our main goal is to make the customer journey as great as possible.
Since you will be working primarily with the Finnish market, you need to be fluent in Finnish and English, both verbal and written. You can either live in Finland or Sweden. It is a big plus if you speak Swedish as well since most of the employees are based in Stockholm.
- Introduce new products and services to our customers.
- Managing customer renewal process, ensuring they stay with Quickchannel.
- Lead and direct customers, through building strong relationships and creating the conditions and opportunities to up-sell our company’s services and additional products.
- Lead, plan and follow up the on-boarding.
- Analyze usage data to understand which clients are at risk for churning.
- Regularly share expertise with the team to support continuous learning and improvement.
- Handle contract negotiations and mitigate push-backs during the upsell and renewal cycle.
Who are you?
We are looking for someone who has a university degree and has previous customer success and sales experience. You are an innovative and analytical team player that has the ability to work under pressure. In addition to this, you are a people person that is social, outgoing, and a great listener.
At Quickchannel, we value the following qualities: Driven, Committed, Positive, Humble, Helpful, and Cooperative. To succeed in the role, you must have excellent communication skills, written and verbal, have relational intelligence, and know-how to prioritize and move from one task to another. You are also confident and self-motivated in everything you do and are driven to achieve good results.
- A company with a strong set of values
- A wonderful team where everyone contributes to a good and inspiring work climate
- An exciting and challenging job in an entrepreneurial company in growth that is constantly evolving and wants to move forward
- We believe in development at all possible levels, so if you have the ambition, we are happy to give you the conditions
- Inspirational conferences and kickoffs
- You will be an important cog in a successful company with short decision paths and great ambitions
- Opportunity to work remote
- Healthcare package
- Market salary
- If you are located in Sweden – we have two nice offices in Gamla Stan, Stockholm City Centre, and in Strängnäs, Stallarholmen.
If you think this could be you - get in touch. We will meet interesting candidates on an ongoing basis!
COME JOIN US