Are you a growth & digital marketing specialist with knowledge of how to creatively handle various online marketing tools? Do you love reaching your targets and generate lots of leads? Are you fluent in everything digital? Then this position is for you.
Quickchannel is a SaaS company that works at the forefront of the latest online, video, and streaming technology. We currently have over 20 partners around the world and over 190 customers in both the public and private sector - customers such as Lantmäteriet, Skanska & SPP. We have recently raised external capital and are in a strong growth phase transitioning from a start-up to a scale-up, and therefore we are now looking for a growth & digital marketing specialist to join our team!
As a Growth & Digital Marketing Specialist at Quickchannel, you will help us enable company growth by leads generating activities and brand-building initiatives to position Quickchannel as a leader in the digital communication space. You will translate a digital strategy into an effective omnichannel digital marketing plan according to business objectives and KPIs, as well as execute the plan on all channels (website, CRM, marketing automation, social, paid, organic, and affiliates).
Some of your key responsibilities will be:
- Lead generation: Move the customer effectively through the buyer journey with paid and organic communication to create lead generating engine.
- Campaign management: Plan, coordinate, manage, implement and run various digital marketing campaigns.
- SEO: Ensure technical and on-page SEO are according to best practice and over time increase the organic traffic to our website.
- Google Ads: Create a strategy, implement, and optimise Google Ads campaigns (search and display re-marketing) for lead generation.
- CMS: Keep the website up to date, posting blog articles and more.
- A/B testing: Test campaigns, website pages, and CTAs to ensure the optimal outcome
- CRM: Create marketing automation sequences for the different stages of the customer journey.
- Social: Build an audience and ensure customer engagement. Run paid campaigns to drive leads.
- Data & Analytics: Monitor and track metrics on the website, marketing campaigns, and social. Understand consumer behavior, regional and creative preferences and make informed data-driven decisions to further fuel our performance and growth.
- Design: Keep sales and marketing material and collateral updated with the latest communication, messaging, and graphical identity.
- Content: Effectively communicate product’s USPs, positioning, and competitive advantage in marketing communication, as well as tweak the messaging to fit with respective channel.
Who are you?
You have 3+ years’ experience in a technical, hands-on growth & digital marketing role where you created, implemented, and optimised PPC, display remarketing, social, SEO, and paid social. Strong strategic and detailed oriented mind. Strong analytical experience using google analytics to drive insights. You’ve implemented successful MA journeys for lead nurturing. You have graphical and design skills to ensure messaging, content and campaigns look next level and follow the graphical profile. You also have the ability to understand different customer needs, profiles, and touchpoints throughout the customer journey.
At Quickchannel, we value the following qualities: Driven, Committed, Positive, Humble, Helpful, and Cooperative. To succeed in the role, it is important that you are ambitious and pragmatic but at the same time pay attention to details in your work. You have a good ability to cooperate, and since feedback is very important for us - you should be able to give and receive it.
- A company with a strong set of values
- A wonderful team where everyone contributes to a good and inspiring work climate
- An exciting and challenging job in an entrepreneurial company in growth that is constantly evolving and wants to move forward
- We believe in development at all possible levels, so if you have the ambition, we are happy to give you the conditions
- Inspirational conferences and kickoffs
- You will be an important cog in a successful company with short decision paths and great ambitions
- Opportunity to work remote
- Healthcare package
- Market salary
- Nice and new office - in Gamla Stan, Stockholm City Centre and in Strängnäs, Stallarholmen.
If you think this could be you - get in touch. We will meet interesting candidates on an ongoing basis!
COME JOIN US