Do you want to become a significant employee in an expansive SaaS company that works at the forefront of the latest online, video, and streaming technology? Now you have the chance to take part in a fantastic adventure with us!
Quickchannel is a SaaS company that develops and sells the market's best streaming and online video solutions, a segment that has seen massive demand growth during the Covid era. We currently have over 20 partners around the world and over 160 customers in both the public and private sector - customers such as Lantmäteriet, Skanska & SPP. We have recently raised external capital and are in a strong growth phase transitioning from a start-up to a scale-up, and therefore we are now looking for a Frontend Developer to join our team.
You will be our frontend focused developer and have a direct influence on the team's agenda, work, and results. You will have a great impact on the product development and the chance to shape your own career as we grow. We are a small and high-performing team with a passion to find smart solutions to complicated problems.
- Development of front-end components.
- Manage and develop existing and new functions in the system.
- Make front-end adjustments for customers.
- Plan and create projects.
Who are you?
We are looking for someone who has experience in web development and has good knowledge of frontend technologies. You are a generalist who likes to be involved in different kinds of tasks and levels of assignment and you enjoy that every day isn't the same. It is important that you have a self-drive and you are used to work independently.
At Quickchannel, we value the following qualities: Driven, Committed, Positive, Humble, Helpful and Cooperative. To succeed in the role, it is important that you are ambitious and pragmatic but at the same time pay attention to details in your work. You have a good ability to cooperate and you should be able to give and receive feedback.
- Experience and interest in UX and UI.
- Opportunity to work remote up to three days a week
- Healthcare package
- Market salary
- We believe in development at all possible levels, so if you have the ambition, we are happy to give you the conditions.
- Inspirational conferences and kickoffs
- You will be an important cog in a successful company with short decision paths and great ambitions
- An exciting and challenging job in an entrepreneurial company in growth that is constantly evolving and wants to move forward
- A company with a strong set of values
- A wonderful team where everyone contributes to a good and inspiring work climate
- Fresh Office - Your role will be placed at our new office in Strängnäs, Stallarholmen or Gamla Stan, Stockholm City Centre.
If you think this could be you - get in touch. We will meet interesting candidates on an ongoing basis!
COME JOIN US