Do you want to become a significant employee in an expansive SaaS company that works at the forefront of the latest online, video, and streaming technology? Now you have the chance to take part in a fantastic adventure with us!
Quickchannel is a SaaS company that develops and sells the market's best streaming and online video solutions, and we have seen an unprecedented demand shift during the COVID era. We currently have more than 20 partners around the world and over 190 customers across the public and private sectors – with representative customers such as Lantmäteriet, Skanska and SPP. As we’ve recently raised external capital from marquee investors, we are in a strong growth phase transitioning from a start-up to a scale-up, and therefore we are now looking for a Frontend Developer to join our team.
We are a small and high-performing team with a passion to find smart solutions to complicated problems.
You will be our primary frontend focused developer and act as the technical expert within your domain. With a product that touches many users, your work has a great impact on the product development and experience. Additionally, as a small yet growing company, you have an outsize influence on the team's agenda, work, and result, and with it the chance to shape your own career as we grow.
You’ll get to:
- Work with a highly available product that is core to many customers’ daily workflow.
- Develop our front-end components for video streaming, touching on the forefront of accessibility and user experience.
- Drive the application of our fresh-off-the-presses branding and UX guidelines on user-facing products.
- Work closely with our customer success team on customer-driven improvements.
Who are you?
We are looking for someone with prior experience in web app development, with up-to-date knowledge of modern frontend technologies. You are a generalist who likes to be involved in the whole software lifecycle, with daily work stretching across our products ensuring that no two workdays are alike. While we are a small, friendly team, it is important that you are self-motivated and that you are used to independent work.
At Quickchannel, we value employees embodying the following qualities: Driven, Committed, Positive, Humble, Helpful, and Cooperative. To succeed in the role, it is important that you are ambitious and pragmatic but at the same time pay attention to details in your work. You have a good ability to cooperate and you should be able to give and receive feedback.
- Experience and continuing interest in UX and UI as they apply to web-based apps.
- Fluent in English
- Previous experience in video streaming is a merit
- Swedish skills are a merit
- Market salary
- Competitive healthcare package
- Modern office - you can work out of our fresh, new office at Stallarholmen, Strängnäs or in Gamla Stan, Stockholm.
- Option to work remote, up to three days a week - we’re a video streaming company, after all!
- Continual learning through inspirational conferences and kickoffs
- We believe in development at all possible levels, so if you have the ambition, we are happy to give you the conditions.
- An exciting and challenging job in an entrepreneurial company, with a wonderful team where everyone contributes to a good and inspiring work climate
If you think this could be you - get in touch. We will meet interesting candidates on an ongoing basis!