Do you want to become a significant employee in an expansive SaaS company that works at the forefront of the latest online, video, and streaming technology? Now you have the chance to take part in a fantastic adventure with us!
Quickchannel is a SaaS company that develops and sells the market's best streaming and online video solutions, a segment that has seen massive demand growth during the Covid era. We currently have over 20 partners around the world and over 160 customers in both the public and private sector - customers such as Telia, Arbetsförmedlingen, and SPP. We have recently raised external capital and are in a strong growth phase transitioning from a start-up to a scale-up, and therefore we are now looking for a new Account Executive to join our team.
We are now looking for you who is a result-driven salesperson, who wants to take part in an exciting journey in a SaaS company with great ambitions, within and outside Sweden. As an Account Executive, you will focus on developing and implementing sales strategies to reach the quota goal. You will work with solution-based and value-creating sales, so we would love it if you had previous experience with this, but we don’t require it. In addition to this, you need to be great at initiating contact and creating relationships with potential customers and have a strong understanding of the sector and all the client’s needs. With us, you will have an exciting and challenging job in a growing entrepreneurial company that is constantly evolving and wants to move forward.
- Sell what we offer with a focus on ARR.
- Signing new customers to the company.
- Effectively demonstrate and communicate the products USPs, positioning, and competitive advantage.
- Moving the customer effectively through the sales cycle.
- Handle contract negotiations and mitigate push-backs during the sales cycle.
- Collaborating with marketing to ensure the company’s goals and targets are met.
Who are you?
To succeed in this role, we see that you have previous experience in sales, preferably in media, IT, video communication, or similar. It is not a requirement but further education is an advantage. You have great communication skills, high energy in combination with a strong drive. You enjoy working at a high pace and are great at creating good relationships and build long-term trust with new and existing customers. You have the ability to understand the different customer needs, profiles, and business problems to handle the sale cycle and negotiations in the best way possible. A data-driven approach to performance is something you feel comfortable with and you have excellent time management with the ability to multi-task. With us, you will be part of a sales team with team spirit, sales drive, and goal focus. We have fun together and if you, like us, love sales and want to do everything to create the best solution for the customer, we know that you will have a great time with us! In addition to this, you need to be fluent in English and Swedish, both verbal and written.
- Opportunity to work remotely up to three days a week
- Healthcare package
- Market salary
- We believe in development at all possible levels, so if you have the ambition, we are happy to give you the conditions.
- Inspirational conferences and kickoffs
- You will be an important cog in a successful company with short decision paths and great ambitions
- An exciting and challenging job in an entrepreneurial company in growth that is constantly evolving and wants to move forward
- A company with a strong set of values
- A wonderful team where everyone contributes to a good and inspiring work climate
- Fresh Office - Your role will be placed at our new office in Gamla Stan, Stockholm City Centre.
If interested in the position, please send your application as soon as possible. We interview candidates continuously and the position may be filled before the end of the application period.
COME JOIN US