Do you want to become a significant employee in an expansive SaaS company that works at the forefront of the latest online, video, and streaming technology? Now you have the chance to take part in a fantastic adventure with us!
Quickchannel is a SaaS company that develops and sells the market's best streaming and online video solutions, a segment that has seen massive demand growth during the Covid era. We currently have over 20 partners around the world and over 160 customers in both the public and private sector - customers such as Telia, Arbetsförmedlingen, and SPP. We have recently raised external capital and are in a strong growth phase transitioning from a start-up to a scale-up, and therefore we are now looking for a new UX Designer to join our team.
In the role, you are the customer’s advocate and your main focus is, therefore, customer satisfaction, retention, and identifying opportunities to grow and relationships with our customers and partners. As CSR you will ensure our customers successfully adopt and get full value from our products, by driving activities and supporting them at all key points in the customer life cycle. You will work in our small Customer Success team and work closely with our technical support, delivery, and sales team. As CSR there is no typical day, some days you will have to focus on solving urgent problems together with our customers, and other days you will be brainstorming together with colleagues about new working strategies. The only thing that makes the days similar to each other is that our main goal is to make the customer journey as great as possible. In addition to this, you need to be fluent in English and Swedish, both verbal and written.
- Introduce new products and services to our customers
- Managing customer renewal process, ensuring they stay with Quickchannel
- Lead and direct customers, through building strong relationships and creating the conditions and opportunities to up-sell our company’s services and additional products
- Lead, plan and follow up the on-boarding
- Analyze usage data to understand which clients are at risk for churning
- Regularly share expertise with the team to support continuous learning and improvement
Who are you?
We at Quickchannel are looking for someone who has a university degree and has previous customer success and sales experience. You are an innovative and analytical team player that has the ability to work under pressure. In addition to this, you are a people person that is social, outgoing, and a great listener. At Quickchannel, we value the following qualities: Driven, Committed, Positive, Humble, Helpful, and Cooperative. To succeed in the role, you must have excellent communication skills, written and verbal, have relational intelligence, and you know how to prioritize and move from one task to another. You are also confident and self-motivated in everything you do and are driven to achieve good results.
- Opportunity to work remotely up to three days a week
- Healthcare package
- Market salary
- We believe in development at all possible levels, so if you have the ambition, we are happy to give you the conditions.
- Inspirational conferences and kickoffs
- You will be an important cog in a successful company with short decision paths and great ambitions
- An exciting and challenging job in an entrepreneurial company in growth that is constantly evolving and wants to move forward
- A company with a strong set of values
- A wonderful team where everyone contributes to a good and inspiring work climate
- Fresh Office - Your role will be placed at our new office in Strängnäs, Stallarholmen or Gamla Stan, Stockholm City Centre.
If interested in the position, please send your application as soon as possible. We interview candidates continuously and the position may be filled before the end of the application period.
COME JOIN US